ePSI Platform Webinar on the European Data Portal
The webinar will showcase the main features and subjacent cutting-edge technologies of the portal, which went live on 16 November during the European Data Forum (EDP).
Free registration for the webinar is now available by clicking here.
The EDP portal contains the metadata of public sector information made available on national portals across Europe, including geospatial portals. More than a portal, additional content items address how to start an Open Data Journey, how to be harvested by the Portal as well as a full suite of eLearning modules addressing Open Data.
During the webinar, the EDP project team will present the potential the portal offers to Member States and the society in general. Attendees will be able to interact with the experts regarding technical aspects, as well as share best practices in the field of publishing and re-using Open Data.
- European Data Portal project team: Daniele Rizzi (European Commission), Mario Fendler (Intrasoft International), Fabian Kirstein (Fraunhofer Fokus), Wendy Carrara (Capgemini Consulting), Marc Kleemann (con terra)
1) Opening by the European Commission.
2) Introduction to the EDP project
3) Demo of the Portal
4) Technical architecture
5) Focus on CKAN extensions developed
6) Focus on maps application
7 Next steps
8) Discussion and tips & tricks for open data implementation
How to register:
Free registration is now available by clicking here.